Come On In — The Parking's Fine!
Nexus Parking Systems welcomes you to the Hamilton Station Parking Facility. Hamilton Station, one of New Jersey Transit's newest built stations, opened its doors to the public in 1999 and has become one of the finest transportation hubs on the entire northeast corridor in a few short years. It now plays host to about 4,000 commuters daily.
The overflow lot opened in 1999 and has approximately 1,556 spaces providing parking for daily and monthly permit customers.
Conveniently located on Sloan Ave. just off I-295 at exit 65B, it offers a variety of transportation means to get commuters where they need to go via train, bus and taxi along the Northeast Corridor Line.
Hamilton Station Parking Facility is designed for convenience and ease of use keeping busy commuters in mind.
- Dunkin Donuts/convenience store inside the main station building
- Bike racks and lockers for our GOING GREEN commuters
- No-cost electric vehicle charging stations
- Handicap accessibility on every level of garage
- AMC 24 screen movie theatre within walking distance or by taxi
- Grounds for Sculpture museum
- Restaurants and shopping mall nearby by taxi or a short walk
- Close proximity to I295 and Route 1